March 22, 2011

Storytellers Blog Hop: THIS WEEKEND!

Hey bloggers (gotta say that like your nose is all stuffed up for the true dork experience). Just wanted to write a quick reminder that the Storytellers Blog Hop is this weekend, March 25th and 26th.

I had such a great turnout last time, and I hope that ya'll that participated found some great new reads. Those of you newer followers that aren't familiar with the hop, here is a little run down. It is different than other blog hops...in a good way!


*Link to any post you would like. You don't have to come up with a 'story', you don't have to do anything special, you just link up your blog and be you.  Your blog is your story, so let it shine!

*Only. One. Rule. Please, no sites that specialize in ads, coupons, giveaways, etc. There are many blog hops just for you, but today, this hop isn't one of them. Sorry guys.
*Other than that, there are no rules, no 'follow' musts, only an easy outlet to stumble upon new and interesting blogs.
Hope to see you this weekend! 

I have a really fun post for tomorrow. At least one that I have been having big laughs and memories writing. Tomorrow marks the four year anniversary of my first hockey game!!! Like ever. Had never watched one on TV, or in person, or anything. Holy, I did not know what I was in for. I think ya'll will enjoy the story. See you tomorrow, and have a great rest of the Tuesday!
Blog Widget by LinkWithin